November draws to an end.
Yes, school's almost done. I just have to finish off this last week and it's all over... classes are anyway. Stupid exams. Argh. It also happens to be my busiest too. I have two stupid assignments do on Sunday night and Monday morning (why? I don't know). I should probably be working on both of them right now, but we all know how important blogging is.... Anyway, here's a list of stuff I want in no particular order.
- Sleep!
- A vacation!
- More sleep!
- To see Master & Commander (I've heard nothing but good things about it)
- Afreakin' McLaren F1LM
- Afreakin' WRX STi
- The snow to stick around this time (I hate the changes in weather. I especially hate rain.)
- A new intermediate winter coat
- Too many DVDs to name
- A new computer
- More clothes
- Afreakin' Enzo
- Afreakin' 360
- Afreakin' 575
- Just make that every Ferrari
- To be done as early as some other people I know (ahem ahem... you know who you are...=?)
- LOTR: ROTK
- Afreakin' 2005 NSX
- To see everyone
- Have some real Chinese food
- Have some real sushi
- Have some real ribs
- Have some real dim sum
- Have some real home made pinapple ribs
- Have some real salmon
- For the Raptors to score more than 80 points on a regular basis
- For the Raptors to stop sucking in general
- For the Leafs to stop sucking in general
- LOTR Marathon
- Matrix Marathon
- LOTR and Matrix Marathons back-to-back
How's that for a wish list?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home