Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Nevin is Officially PISSED OFF

Alright. These professors of mine really know how to get my riled up. I went out this morning and picked up a copy of Matrix: Reloaded at Futureshop since they had a one day sale. That and I'm a fanatic (it was funny to see every single person in line for the cash holding a copy of it). So I was home, happy to have the DVD I've been waiting for for so long. As I'm about to play it on my computer, I read my email. My business prof tells us info about our final exam and that the schedule is up. Lo and behold, STUPID FREAKING PEOPLE put my CP213 exam on the 17th of December. Yes, that's right, the FREAKING 17TH. It makes me want to go over there right now and punch someone. For those of you who are lucky enough to go, enjoy... 'cause I'LL BE STUCK AT SCHOOL. as;dlfkha;owuhgea;sodfna;oweihf;awouieah;fosudfnba;wuerb;asudfb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter