November is indeed a bleak month
Yes, it’s November, and the beginning of some serious pain. I have already written 5 midterms (2 eco, 1 alg, 1 bus, and 1 calc), and for some reason, I still have three more to write. That’s right, a total of 8 midterms. I don’t understand why they’d do something like that, but apparently that’s the way it is, so I’m going to have to live with it. The business midterm on Saturday went fairly well I think, but that’s only what I think. Apparently everyone usually thinks they did fairly well, only to get it back with a mark that’s hugely lower than what was expected. Oh well, it’s over and done with, I have other things to worry about now. Like what? Well, besides those 3 upcoming midterms I already told you about, the exam schedule was released this weekend. And well, here’s how it looks:
Economics – Thurs. Dec. 5
Comp. Sci. – Fri. Dec. 6
Business – Sat. Dec. 7
Calculus – Mon. Dec. 9
Physics – Tues. Dec. 17
Algebra – Wed. Dec. 18
Yes, that’s 6 finals. And yes that’s 4 finals in 5 days. Man, I can feel the pain already.
In brighter news though, there are some other events coming up that I’m looking forward to. There’s going to be some party at the Turret (the club on campus) and our annual formal is coming up on the 15th. It’s going to be at RIM park this year, and everyone I’ve spoken to said that it’s a blast, so hopefully that will be a good de-stressor. I also got half a box of Ramen from home today (chicken flavour, nice…), so that’ll hold me over for a while. Alright, I’m tired, I think I’ll go pass out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home