Isn’t it a little early for snow?
So I guess last year’s light winter isn’t going to happen this year. I just turned around in my chair this morning and I could see nothing but the white stuff outside. Not that I really mind though, hopefully we’ll get a decent amount this year without it being too bad or too long.
Right, so why I’m actually writing now, is to tell you all about my day. See, I got up this morning at the usual time, but a little more apprehensive than usual. My second economics midterm was this afternoon, and I wasn’t all too sure about how we’ll I’d do. Anyway, I was a little too tired to really think about it, so I headed to class half asleep like usual. It wasn’t until my third lecture (at 12:30) that my mood really changed. Got my calculus midterm back, and I was ecstatic. I mean, I did a lot better than I thought I had. Well, that feeling didn’t last very long at all. By the time the lecture was over and I had lunch, it was about 2:10. My midterm started at 2:30, so I did a quick review of the stuff and headed over. Well, my mood went sour quite quickly. Let’s just say I (along with every other business/economics student on my entire floor) got thoroughly thrashed. I mean, on most of the multiple choice, the questions were set up that even if you were to sit there for an hour on each question, you still wouldn’t be sure of which answer was right. There are just too many graphs, too many figure, and too many definitions. Freak. Oh well… my big ass business midterm is tomorrow. I think I’ll be more prepared for that one than I was for eco, but we’ll see. For all I know, it might be even worse than today’s.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home