Monday, April 25, 2005

What a weekend…

It was a busy one for me, but lotsa fun all around. Friday at fellowship was pretty nice as we just had a chance to chill and not really worry too much about anything. We played mafia, but both times the town failed to get all of the killers. Good times. I tried to get some sleep on Friday night too, but I think we all know how that never really works out. I had a meeting at church on Saturday morning at 10am (ugh…) and it lasted all the way until around 12:45pm. That was fairly draining, but we had a lot of good discussions on the direction and focus that we want to take as the fellowship department. After a bit grocery shopping for the barbeque on Sunday, we watched The Interpreter. I thought it was a fairly decent movie, but apparently some other people disagreed with me. Wow, what a surprise. I’ll write up a review at some point I guess. Anyway, more Setters of Catan at night Mike’s, and after a long day, hit the sack. Sunday was spent at church for service, then over to Mike’s for more Catan, then over to Charmaine’s for the barbeque and more Catan (yes, the game really is that good). Thanks to Char for being a great hostess, Jenny and DooMoon for cooking, and everyone else who helped out.

Anyway, as you can probably surmise, I’m uber tired. It’s my last week here at work though, so I guess it’s all good. I’ll probably be moving in on Saturday, or at least most of my clothing and whatnot. Or maybe I’ll take a day off work sometime this week to make a trip in to move stuff in and rearrange some furniture. I don’t really actually know how everything is at my apartment right now, so I guess I should set aside a good chunk of time. That and taking time off of work is always nice. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter