Did you miss me?
Lol indeed. Hmm… so what’s been going on lately? Not much really. It’s been for the most part the same old stuff, but I guess there’re a few things that are probably worth noting. First, you’d probably notice that I now have a scar over my right eye. Well, a couple of weeks ago, I got into an argument with someone because of several choice words said to a friend of mine. So, I had to take care of business. It’s a good thing I didn’t get the worst of it. The result for me was a gash over my eye along my brow line that’s about an inch long. Thanks to Jenny for stitching me up and to Mike for driving me down to the ER.
Now you didn’t really believe that did you? It was a hockey incident. Took a spill kinda awkwardly. Hey, what can I say? I’m an idiot. The details after the ‘fight’ are true though.
I picked up the 17” LCD that was on Dell’s DOTD last week. Delivery came yesterday afternoon and I’m now running duals with my old 19” Dell Trinitron CRT. Desktop space… mmmmm…. So good. Nothing quite like playing War3 while watching a movie at the same time. I’m thinking about picking up another one too… ‘cause I know the CRT is going to break pretty soon, and well, for $275 (including tax), you really can’t go wrong. No, you can’t get it from Dell anymore, but I might be able to get it from someone else.
DMB summer tour dates are out… with not a single date scheduled in Canada. What the blood is up with that? Hopefully they’ll be adding some dates up here, ‘cause damn, I really want to hear #41 and Grey Street (among others) live. U2 tickets go on sale this Saturday too. I think just about everyone I know is trying to get tickets. Should be an awesome time. Let me know if you’re getting tickets and/or want to go.
Alrighty, I’ll probably start posting regularly again. Maybe I can get back some of the interest from my former readers….


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home