Nevin's Blogs
Monday, April 04, 2005
If I try hard, it hurts.
If I do nothing, it hurts.
If I try to forget, it still hurts.
The worst feeling in the world.
posted by N @
11:06 a.m.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
N
Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Well I did it…I took the plunge. It was a deal I ...
The IncrediblesWatched it on Friday night and I th...
Long WeekendMan I can’t wait. It’ll be nice to ha...
Did you miss me? Lol indeed. Hmm… so what’s been...
F-F-F-FridayIt’s been quite a week. Actually, it’...
GT4. Oh. My. Goodness.I picked up a copy after ...
What a weekendLCCF Retreat this past weekend was a...
Two StepSay, my love, I came to you with best inte...
7 Days*DROOL*
Got lazy… again…So I decided not to resize the pic...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home