Got lazy… again…
So I decided not to resize the pics. Not for now anyway. The weekend… was pretty good. Saturday was spent sleeping in (oh man how that was needed), some bumming around, then some shinny with some church folk. Pretty good all in all... except of course, I can’t really skate that well, so I was pretty much a pylon out there. Lotsa fun though. It makes me want to get a decent pair of skates (instead of the 10+ year old skates that I currently have that chafe to no end) and learn how to skate at a decent level and pick up hockey. But, as it is, I’ve spent enough money this term already, and I doubt I’ll really have the chance to get into hockey until I’m closer to graduation. I guess I’ll see how it goes. Sunday was actually fairly laid back as well. I led junior worship, which went alright, but I didn’t have too many obligations besides that. I saw bits and pieces of the Grammy’s, but meh, it was nothing special as usual. Oh, Jon and I played all of one game of Warcraft over the weekend, but it was enough to get us to 414th. Hee.
I’ve also been slugging it out with this bible study that I’ve been trying to organize for our LCCF retreat coming up this weekend. Like I said before, I don’t have much experience in writing these things out, so it’s been a challenge to say the least. Much thanks and props to go Hannah, Kary and Jon for helping out, and also all of the CGLs for asking all the tough questions. =Þ Everything should turn out okay though. I’m really looking forward to getting away for the weekend too. Should be loads of fun, and with ample opportunity to break in my camera... and probably get some “interesting”, and by interesting I mean embarrassing, pictures. I guess I should try to get some sleep during the week, ‘cause we all know how little I’m going to be getting while I’m there. Let’s see how that pans out....
Oh, and for those of you who are on reading week (or next week, same thing), give me a call if you want to do lunch sometime. I’m around the Yonge/Front area.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home