F-F-F-Friday
It’s been quite a week. Actually, it’s been quite the last 2 weeks. I usually like to recover most of my sleep that I lose during the week over the weekend, but last weekend was the retreat, so there wasn’t much opportunity for rest. Not that it wasn’t worth it or anything, but yeah… definitely paying for it now. I guess GT4 plays some kind of role in this whole thing too, but who’s counting?
Anyway, this weekend should be a good one. I’ll finally get a chance to see some peeps at church that I haven’t seen in a while. I wish we got a paid reading week or something like that too. Man, that would be sweet. Actually, I’ve recently really wanted to travel… more so than usual. Maybe take a nice road trip to the States or something, or maybe go out west to BC. I think that’s one of the worst parts of being in a co-op program. Since you’re either working or in school all the time, you don’t really have that much time to travel or have a decent vacation (except at the end of exams, but that varies every year). Hopefully I can get something planned for the end of August.
Apple’s also recently updated their iPods too. A new 6Gb mini and a 30Gb iPod photo. That means everything else has dropped in price dramatically. So yes… my interest has once again surfaced, but I don’t think it’ll actually materialize into anything. Unless of course, I get my tax refund early, which is entirely possible since I’ve filed already. Hmmm… must resisssst. I also need a new pair of skates, ‘cause the old ones broke. And an LCD (or two). And new shoes. Bah… stupid money.
Note: Ignore the incoherency and fragmentation of this post. I'm running on 4hrs sleep, no caffeine and a chronic case of the itis.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home