The Last Week
Yep, in the last week of the first semester. It feels like I said that it was thanksgiving not too long ago. Seriously, this semester has gone by too quickly. Well, maybe not too quickly, but quicker than I had though it would. This week has been pretty brutal on me though. I had my business venture report due on Monday, so that ate up a LOT of time on the weekend. Basically the project is where my group and I come up with an idea for a new business venture, be it an innovative product, service, whatever. So, we had to do the research, and write up a proposal. It didn’t have to have any numbers or anything vital like that (that’s next semester), but we still needed to get a lot of the important stuff done, like the PEST and SWOT models. Then I had to head back to Toronto on Tuesday night to make a rather important ortho appointment. Not only did the trip cost me a good chunk of money, it was freaking tiring, I had to reschedule my calculus lab today (which made today HELL), AND I missed Smallville. Oh well, there was some good news that came out of it all though – I’ve made plans to take my braces out. Woohoo! It’s been a long, long struggle, but it’s going to be over and done with. When? Well, you’ll just have to wait and see…. Anyway, the rest of the week’s going to be just as bad. I have this lab report due tomorrow (the first one ‘cause of the strike), and I don’t really know what I have to write down. Should be ok though, ‘cause the supervisor says he’s basically going to give us the entire class time to write it up anyway. I’m also up now doing this STUPID computer program… but I’m done now (it probably would’ve helped if I didn’t start so late too…). I have class on Monday too, ‘cause of thanksgiving. That’s when we have to present our business venture project to the rest of our class. Boy… that’s going to be fun…. Yippee…
I’ll be back on Saturday night to see Earthtones again though. It’s a benefit concert put on by the UT Med students, and lemme tell ya, after going last year, I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Incredible. These medical students are too talented. You’d just have to see it to believe it. If you get a chance to go, you really should. Check the poster for more info.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home