More toys…
So, like the last post said, I headed up to Waterloo on Saturday for a prestudy with the cell group leaders of LCCF. It was intense to say the least… nothing quite like delving deeply into the Word. I think there’s still some work to do in terms of getting the b/ses prepared and getting out some more info for the leaders, but I think we’re in decent shape. Oh, and I guess I’ll mention how we went to St. Jacob’s... and how I ended up buying that Lego Ferrari F1. Oh man that thing is sweet. Yes yes, you all might be saying that buying plastic is such a waste of money, but no, trust me, this is one sickly Lego set. I’ll post pictures soon…
From my new digital camera! Yeah... more splurging. Henry’s currently has the Sony DSC-P100 on sale for $299. So, off to Futureshop for a price match. Going there last night (the location in Scarborough on Kennedy Rd.), the manager there didn’t give me the price match. And for no real good reason. The Henry’s at Kennedy Commons has the camera in stock, but only in red (FS had it in silver). Based purely on that, even though it’s exactly the same camera, they denied the PM. He was being really anal about it too, totally giving me attitude and being discourteous. I was displeased to say the least. But of course, I couldn’t let that deter me. So, off to the downtown FS at lunch today with Kary for another shot at it. The Henry’s superstore downtown has both the silver and red in stock so this time it was pretty much a done deal. The manager and floor guy were pretty friendly there and let us do the price match without problems. I even managed to “pressure” Kary into picking one up for herself too.... And if you’re wondering, they’re now sold out. Sorry folks. But in my opinion, $299 at Henry’s is not a bad deal at all, and you get a free movie too (either Spiderman or Maid in Manhattan... weak). So the conclusion? Definitely no more ipod for me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home