It's OVER
Well, I just wrapped up my last exam of the semestre, but that's not really what I was talking about. It has been vexxing me for the last 12 months, and here it is at last. Except, I still have to wait till Saturday to see it. Why you ask? Well, I want to do the whole marathon thing, so Saturday's going to be the earliest we can do it. Which brings me to why I'm upset now. Not only am I going to have to wait another 3 days, I just finished that exam in 45 minutes. It was supposed to be a 3 hour exam. Well what does that mean? It means I COULD'VE WENT TO TORONTO YESTERDAY AND FREAKING WATCHED THE MARTHON IN THE FREAKING THEATRES. Freaking bloodclot man. It seriously would've made no difference. I guess that saying that hindsight is 20/20 still holds true.
Oh well, I'm officially done now. The good news is though, I'm going to be heading home later tonight. Gerrome went home after his last exam this afternoon and is going to head back tonight to pick me up. That also means that this will likely be my last post in a while since most of you who read this will probably be seeing me on a somewhat regular basis anyway. Now to pack... see you all soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home