Thursday, August 08, 2002

House of the Tan

It’s complete once again. Jensen and I went to pick up Gerrome from Waterloo last night. The original plan was to pick him up in the early afternoon and go to Niagara for some gamin’ before coming home, but it turned out that Gerrome still had stuff to do during the day, so that part of the plan got tossed. Jen and I were still going to go in the afternoon, but the other problem was that I would have a tough time finding a decent place to eat that would have stuff that I could actually eat. So I guess we’ll have to go hit the tables another time….

Anyway, I must say if feels pretty good to have all the boys back in the house. It’s been a while since the three of us were living in the same place. Dunno, I’d say the three of us have pretty good relationships with each other. Might just be because we were raised like that, or that we’re all Christians, or whatever, but it’s pretty cool to have siblings that I can get along with easily. I kinda feel sorry for the families who have brothers and sisters who don’t really talk to each other. My brother’s probably don’t know me as well as friends do in some respects, but there’s something about that same blood that makes us that much closer. It’s also good to know there’s two other people in the house to cover for me too… haha….

On another note, the stupid guy from the Acura dealership hasn’t called my dad to follow up yet. Disappointing to say the least, but there’s still hope that he’ll call today or tomorrow. Otherwise it looks like we might keep the (shudder) Taurus for a while longer. There’s a bright side to this too though. The next model years of cars should be coming in around a month, so we might end up getting with then. We’ll see….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter