Monday, July 15, 2002

On the eve of battle…

Well, this is going to be my last post before the big day tomorrow. Feelin’ alright I guess, not really worried, and not so anxious anymore. I think I’m not making a big deal of all of this just because it doesn’t seem to me like I’ll be “out” for all that long (heh, I say that now, but I’ll probably be thinking otherwise tomorrow…). And I still have that teenager feeling of invulnerability, so that helps a lot. = ) Had a nice dinner tonight with my family. My dad made his awesome barbequed honey chicken wings to perfection. I must have eaten 15 of them, big ones too, not the cheap kind you’d get at a pub. That was 3 hours ago, and I’m still full! Good thing I guess, it’ll be a while before I’ll be tasting those again.

Probly going to go to bed soon (yes, this early!), gotta get up at around 4:45 tomorrow and be down at TGH by 6. Not a lot of sleep, but I guess I’ll be getting plenty of that in the next couple of days. Jensen was nice enough to call from Midland to check up on me (he’s doing an internship sorta deal there for about a month). Got a bunch of icq messages and stuff too wishing me luck, so thanks to everyone who’s been praying and well-thinking for me. I’ll be alright. My head might be twice as big as normal the first couple of days… but I’ll be alright. =Þ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter