Footballitis
Yes, indeed, I have it. And so do about 50 other people I know. I was quite amazed and impressed with the turn out we had today for our little "World Cup" tournament. It didn't exactly turn out the way we wanted in terms of an actual tournament, but all in all we had an awesome time. It was pretty cool 'cause people from all skill levels got to play, and everyone got to touch the ball fairly often. The heat wasn't too bad too, mainly because the humidity wasn't too bad today and every now and again there'd be some clouds or a good breeze. The sun itself however didn't show very much mercy, as many of us (myself included) got sunburned, even with sunscreen on. Oh well... Brasil is also playing in the championship game tomorrow morning. If you didn't read the post I made a couple days ago, telelatino!!! Ronaldo..... GOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!
And in other news, Summer Conference has arrived! It sorta snuck up on me, as I can't really believe it's happening already. For some odd reason I feel like it's early this year. And that's not a good reason, 'cause that probably means that the summer might come and go just as quickly. So, hopefully I'll do something productive this summer besides working. Maybe take my grandma out to lunch sometimes, or... clean my room... yeah... right.... Anyway, really looking forward to another great SC, but this time at Brock. It looks like a great place to have it, and it that everything is pretty well organized. Sorta hoping for a decent amount of sleep, but we all know that's not going to happen. Just hope all this futebol isn't going to render me immobile tomorrow....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home