Monday, March 01, 2004

LOTR PWNS ALL!!!!

Ok, you knew this was coming, but I'm going to blog about it anyway. 11/11, clean sweep, the largest sweep in the history of the awards and tied with Ben-Hur and Titanic for most overall. This has again renewed my love for the movies. I think I'm going to have to go watch it AGAIN at some point. I mean, in the theatres.

Other big big news (I've known this for a while, but haven't gotten around to bloggin about it), DMB concert coming up in June!!! Twice within one year? That's unpossible! Anyway, the concert date is June 30 at the Molson Amphitheater and tickets go on sale April 3. Sooo, if anyone wants to go, drop me a line. You have my personal guarantee that it will not disappoint. If last time was any indication, prices will be ~$80 for normal, ~$100 for pit, and ~50 for lawn. I think we're probably going to go for normal tickets, so let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter