Nevin's Blogs
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
AMAZING videos
Ok, these are just some vids that you MUST watch. The first is probably one of the funniest/stupidest things I've ever seen.
Snow Tow
- 2m13s - 5.7mb
This next video is just crazy... no other words to describe it.
SMB
- 11m03s - 18mb
posted by N @
12:56 p.m.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
N
Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Sooo... tired.... I don't know what it is, but I'...
From the worst to the best... What a day I had ye...
Super Sunday? Psshh... Well, it was aight I gues...
Snow Day! Aight, so with the storm came the closi...
My beef with Toyota Ok, many, if not all, of you ...
Stresssssssssssssssss Aight, so I'm typing this w...
The Apprentice Aight, so I saw the premier while ...
Revamped... Alright, so I was bored and didn't fe...
[Insert Miscellaneous Title Here] Just some stuff...
Tolerance I think one of the greatest things I've...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home