Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Long Weekend

I guess it takes a weekend of this magnitude for me to update. Here's what happened:

- Friday was some street ball with a side order of Die Hard 2
- Softball practice on Saturday morning
- Then went out and bought some fireworks... okay a lot of fireworks
- BBQ at night featuring some wicked bacon cheeseburgers courtesy of k-dog
- Sunday church
- Sunday afternoon road trip to Kingston
- Sunday evening dinner at Grecos
- Sunday night fireworks show (as Mike says, we do the best non-pro fireworks)
- Got home at around 2:45am and slept quite well
- Quietly turned 24 yesterday... meh.

All in all, a nice long weekend with some friends and family.

...

Oh... and I guess I should mention that on Saturday, June 30, at about 4:52pm and weighing in at 7lbs. 4oz., I became the very proud uncle ("sam suk") of...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Alyssa Lauren Tan!

Alyssa, Mom and Dad are all healthy and doing well at home. I'll post more pictures as they come in, but for the time being, you can check out my brother's picasa gallery.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 p.m., Blogger mo said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

congratulations on being an uncle :)

you guys are weeird :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter