Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Annoying Chinese People

I was kinda lazy today... didn't feel like making dinner. That and I kinda wanted to sate my craving for sushi. So, across the street to Mr. Sushi. While I was waiting for my order, I happened to notice a large group of, well, fobs sitting in the corner. It looked like they were celebrating a birthday or something. Anywho, to make a long story short, man, the whiney Canto, the volume, ugh. Makes me glad to be Canadian. Or at least a CBC.

Anyway, enough about that. Quick update on what's been going on....
- As of tonight, I have one more test and one more assignment. As in, I'll be moving back to Toronto on Friday. Maybe summer school isn't so bad after all. 5 exams though... meh, whatever.
- The good news is that I'm going to be able to make it to Summer Conference this year. Awesoma. That'll be something like that 8th year in a row. A bit oddly timed this year, but whatever.
- Softball has been really good too. Props to the whole servant team this year. We're 4-2, and it looks like we're going to be playoff-bound... *knocks on wood*.
- Started running... but have been lazy/busy this past week, so I'm not in the best of shape right now. Hopefully I'll get back on track in Toronto.
- '10 NSX with a V-10. Saving for my downpayment already.
- Paul Kariya to the Leafs? Saving for the jersey already.
- Working at OTPP next term.

That's it for now... the next time I post will probably be after exams (Aug 10th). Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter