Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Apparently I've been 'tagged'... SIGH!

So the idea is to write 5 random facts (apparently weird and random) about me and then 'tag' 5 other people and the cycle continues. This is what passes for spam these days.... So on with the show.

(Okay, so these aren't really that weird and/or random, but whatever)
1) I hate Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, and pop and punk music in general. No really, they're all terrible. Stop listening to them.
2) I can move each of my eyebrows independantly. As in, O_o<->o_O.
3) I'm too blunt/harsh/jerkish for my own good. Or anyone else's good for that matter.
4) I've never left North America...
5) I'm lot more heavy-hearted than I probably let on.

Now... the question is, who's going to actually read this and actually fill this out too? Hmmm... let's go with Reeth, Tray, Holly, err... Min Min, and I guess b0mb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter