Nevin's Blogs
Monday, October 16, 2006
OH YEAH
Our new living room decoration from China, care of G.
Apparently he walked for 45minutes like this 'cause they wouldn't let him on the bus with it.
posted by N @
4:42 p.m.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
N
Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
The WeekendMan. Nuff food. Seriously. Friday wa...
About last night...I found myself lying awake in b...
...PhilAlbert had this linked on his blog. I am s...
LMAOEDIT:Fatty | it STILL smells! ] says:u guys n...
Good friends, Good times.This is a compilation pic...
A Few DocumentariesI've watched a a couple of docu...
Early Xmas/BDay/Feel-like-being-really-nice-to-me ...
Chivalry is dead?(This might be the stupidest post...
The beginning of...Well, I was going to say 'the e...
Cracksmokas!I just watched this music video for th...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home